The Hogue Handall grip is a slip on style grip that enhances grip on the Ruger LCP. Installation is pretty straight forward and it comes with some instructions, so I will not get into installation. I found this grip to be very ergonomic. It fills my hand far better than the tiny stock grip. Recoil also seems to be tamed a bit. The LCP is still pretty snappy, but seems to come back on target quicker. The grip does seem to make the little pistol a bit wider by about 3/8". This could be a problem for someone that like the slimness of the LCP. I carry mine in a pocket holster. When in my front pocket the width does not seem to matter. When I put it in a smaller rear pocket, it "feels" wider, but no one seems to notice any difference. Since the grip is tacky like most Hogue products, it could stick in the pocket making for a more difficult draw. Overall I am glad that I have this on my little LCP.
Firearms Insider Reviews - 8 Key Points
Claim to Fame: Non-slip grip that enhances the feel of the LCP.
Target Market: Those who find the grip on the Ruger LCP too small or too slick.
FNBs (Features & Benefits of this product):
- Hugs the contours of your gun
- Non-slip surface
- Reduced Recoil
- Available in Black or Pink
- Available for Ruger LCP with the Crimson Trace laser
What others are saying?:
- "All I can say that if you own an LCP, this should be the first upgrade on your list," "Great grip! Easy to install, fits snug and looks good," "This is a nice grip for the gun if you dont plan on carrying in your pocket." on with 4.8/5 stars on Amazon
- "Works well, very well," "Significantly improves handling and reduces felt recoil," "So much easier to shoot." on Midway with 4.8/5 stars
+ Ergonomics + Non-slip texture + Reduces Recoil
- Makes the grip much wider - Sticks more inside pocket
Score: 6.5 OKAY
Chad’s Favorite Link: