To me at least, there never seems to be enough money to support all the wants and needs of my hobby. So for me, the ability to have a multitasker that can perform on pretty much any piece of hardware I own Is huge. This light is so versatile, it can be fitted to anything from a compact carry gun to an AR-15. To think of it, pretty much anything that you can slap a Picatinny rail to, you can add this light. For my needs, a product that is so versatile, reliable and affordable, can’t be passed up.
Firearms Insider Reviews - 8 Key Points
Claim to Fame: Quality and affordability.
Target Market: Home Defense and tactical Operations.
- Durable LED lasting up to 50,000 hours
- 300 Lumens LED
- 10 year battery shelf life with 2.5 hours of runtime
- Comes with “keys” for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Strobe feature when you double tap the paddle
- Incredible value
- Waterproof to 1m for 30 seconds
- Super bright
- Easy to use
What other aesthetic options or finishes are available?: This product is also available in its original non-strobe model. Product Page
What others are saying?:
Price point : I grabbed mine up for $100 on Amazon a few months ago, but now they are going for around $115-$130.
- MSRP = None listed on Streamlight site.
- Retail = Amazon
I need it now! Availability: Very common easily found online and in many gun stores.
+ Price + Construction + Brightness + Versatility
- Strobe activation on draw with trigger finger may take practice.